This Week's Fundraising News!
Here is our schedule of Fundraisers for the 2012 season. Proceeds from these fundraisers may be used for the Spring Break Mission Trip to Canada, IMPACT, Student Choir Tour, or Summer Camp.
|January 8||Casserole Sale|
|January 8-29||Joe Corbi Pizza Kit / Dessert Sale|
|February 26-March 18||Sanderlin's Plant Sale|
|April 15-May 6||Bruster's Coupon Book Sale|
|May 6||Casserole Sale|
Summer Event Fundraising
The Student Ministry’s largest, and most costly, events are held in the summer and include Summer Camp, IMPACT, Summer Choir Tour and a Summer Mission Trip. We will have year-round fundraising opportunities to allow the maximum number of students to participate in these events with as little financial impact to their families as possible.
- We will follow the church's Fundraising Policy, which can be found under the About Us section of this website.
- Unless otherwise specified, funds raised may be used for any or all of the following:
- Summer Camp
- Summer Student Choir Tour
- Student Ministry Sponsored Summer Mission Trip
- Student Missions (see section 4, below)
- The fundraising year begins in August and continues through the next summer. Money earned must be used in the current year’s trip. For example, funds earned in August of ’10 must be used for trips during the summer of ’11.
- Money earned by an individual that is not used (either due to the individual not participating in a trip, or because more money was earned than was needed), will be used for missions at the discretion of the Student Minister and/or the Middle School Minister.
- Money earned through fundraising opportunities will not be returned to an individual for any reason.
- Individuals receiving scholarships for one or more of these events are expected to participate in fundraisers.